Monday, November 14, 2011

How to access a project setup in the team foundation server

I had worked with Team Foundation Server since TFS 2005 Beta Version. I already used to be most of it feature. I got a small issue with morning that i would not view a new project that setup by the PM this morning.

I already select the checkbox to include the project in my list after i use Connect to Team Foundation Server option from tools dropdownlist.

I click on the TFS on the Team Explorer, i can not view the project from team explorer.

the Root Cause of this issue is that I did not set up a  mapping location in my local pointing to the source in the server. the solution is easy, just click on the not mapped link button  the team explorer to set up a mapping location, then you can view the project from TFS and add source code to this project. please view the image to find where the link button is

No comments:

Post a Comment