Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to fix "Error occurred in deployment step 'Recycle IIS Application Pool': Provider load failure" in sharepoint 2010

Today i  deploy the update version of BCS to SharePoint development server.

I view the deployed External Content Type still contain the older version via the SharePoint designer.
then i decide to completely removed the deployed BCS from the External Content Type Library from the SharePoint designer.

After i delete my BCS external content type from the library, then i try to recompile the project and deployed the latest version to the server, unfortunately i got the following error message.

"Error occurred in deployment step 'Recycle IIS Application Pool': Provider load failure"

I can manually restart the App pool from the IIS management console but I never am able to deploy the BCS solution to the SharePoint server again.

I perform a search in the MSDN i got this article. How to: Fix Provider Load Failure Error

based on the article i just restart the Windows Management Instrumentation Service. 

then the Error is gone. I can redeploy the BCS solution again.

No comments:

Post a Comment